Monday, May 25, 2009

My time at MudBug 09! - May 23

I went to mudbug Madness! I haven't been there in YEARS so I was very happy i was able to go this year. I wasn't disappointed either. I got there at 2 something and looked around first. Of coruse it was mostly crawfish and beer ,with the Cajun and Country music ,but that's what you have to love about it to go. I love crawfish ,but not as spicy as its usually made and i hate beer so I didn't buy either from it. Also, crawfish is high at the event ,and i know where to get it for cheap. I went out there for the music and to see what's going on.

I got:

Ticket to get in
Cinnamon Cashews
Cajun CD
Artical of clothing signed by said Cajun Band (i'll tell what is private chats)
Light up (raver) binky
Necklace (for mom - black and gold symbol the Saints football team uses)
Dallas the Fire Guy pic. He signed it ,but the ink came off in my purse. That's ok ,tho.
Rockstar Punch energy drink
A SHIT LOAD OF PICS ON MY CAMERA PHONE! 8D

I spent most of my money. I only have a dollar left. I get paid every week so that's ok. I went with $40 and I didn't waste a dime, because I had a geart time.

The bands were awesome, and the CajuNations (the band i bought the CD from and signed me) where so tight! They did alot of songs ,but not alot of the ones i like are on the CD I got. That's fine ,because one song is and either way I'm support them ,so I'm good. I helped 'em out cuz 2 (maybe 3, or 4) of the bands members looking at me. The dude singing said something about me ,and pointed to me while he was singing. I couldn't resist such nice treatment ,so I helped 'em a bit. 2 guys danced with one. One an obvious fan of the band ,and the other just wanting to feel me up. The fan was nice, but the other guy was a creepy ,and when he grabbed at me keys -which were connected to my pants- i wigged my finger at him and he went away.

When the band got off stage they signed the CD ,and me (and others) and departed. I think one of them wanted to try to bang me. I donno why I would think that ,but i was acting what might considered groupie-ish ,but that's what groupies do. Not that i didn't find the person attractive ,but that can't be the only reason I'd let someone do that to me. Well, it wouldn't be. The person DID have a talent at what they did on stage ,and I like people with talents and hobbies ,and can entertain me. It wouldn't be like that ,however. It would just a "groupie" thing ,and I'm not into that. I got the whole band to sign me ,and that was awesome.

Dallas the Fire Guy was all win. The first time I was him was great. The last time at the night showing ,however, he dropped a flaming stick and it got near me. It could've hurt 2 people ,but that was kinda funny ,too. He missed up a few times ,but can't blame him. Surely he was getting tried - because i assume he's been doing it all day. Anyway ,the first time i was him everything went perfectly. I actually did recognize him from TV (including the RHCP's music video ,but i forgot what video he's in), and it was an honor to see him. He did great stuff ,and fire is awesome so big thumbs up to him. I gave him some money ,too ,and I was glad to help.. and that's how I got the picture.

There are games at MBM ,but I didn't play anyone. I just did booths and bands.

I'm glad i went out. Let's see what next weeks check will get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment