Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reflection of 2010 THE LIFE

I've made alot of noted changes in my life this year!

THESE ARE  NOT IN THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY HAPPENED (for the most part)!

I quit working in warehouses!
I started going to church!
Met awesome people, and made awesome friends!
I found out I have pet allergies.
I got a new job I love ( just need more money)!
I've become an activist on gay rights! MY BIGGEST CHANGE!
I joined SoFurry, InkBunny, ArtPiles, and Furocity.
I've stop posting art on FurAffinity.
I started on different muses!
I did more fan art!
I joined the popular SNS Facebook.
I joined the new blog/ sns Tumblr
I've been on local TV.
I've met alot of talented people at my cafe job!
I've gotten into a lot of new music. Before the cafe I was into country, and bluegrass, but now I am!

If next year can be more exciting than this I'm gonna need some Bayer!

For the ART reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment