Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Manga Bullet WAR!

I just deleted 98% of my gallery (not that anyone cares) due to underage issues. I don't begrudge anyone anything. The mod's doing there job, and upholding the rules. It's just I'm wondering why this didn't take place over all that time I wasn't active here.

Just another trail of patience to see how dedicated I am about changing my attitude towards all my self admitted drama. I'm not going off in a tirade, which means I've made considerable progress, but why I'm annoyed is more related to the time in which this had to take place. Right after I say I'm coming back a wave of crap hits the fan. I'm thinking this is only the first wave.

Unpleasant users/ trolls, annoying users, art thieves, site glitches, more rules to break (with or without knowing it)

Anything that can happen will.

Bring it on, Manga Bullet.
BRING.
IT.
ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment