Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life and life goals, right now.

Things are as bad for me as they were last year. I have more friends, and more people have my back now. I'm still going to fall, but it's much nicer to land on some pillows then the cold concert.

Here are some things coming up, for me. Not in any sort of order.

  • My GED test. Hopefully, in Jan.
  • Finally getting my broken tooth removed in Jan.
  • I'm going to record myself reading the YuGiOh! manga.
  • Go back to job hunting, and get a job so I can go into massage therapy.
  • I might go back into video blogging.
  • 2011 art slide show for video sites.
  • Do more yoga.
  • Learn how to swim.
  • Take some self defense classes, if i can find some for free or really cheap.
  • Stop public protests.
  • Start LGBTQ meetings.
  • Learn to play an instrument (maybe).
  • Minor art goals.
  • Become a part-time free dj?

That's it, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment