Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Night I Visited GUROchan!

I hadn't need on in over a year before last night, and I found out how much Freakshow is my naggus, and I missed it!
Not a lot of Skull girls art there, yet, but now that the game is out I expect more in the future. Skull girls is a ranges fetishes for a lot of my naggus, and myself, in Freakshow! These are the obvious reasons, but what I love about Freakshow is it's creativity!

Reading below this line isn't for weak ass bitches! If you are a weak ass bitch, don't "Read more". If you "Read More" and you don't like it, I don't give a fuck.




Peacock - Cyborg, Amputation, Eyes/ Teeth Removal, Mutilation, Mass Murderer, Slave, Bear Trap / Inhuman Teeth, False/ No teeth (Note: 13 - Too old to be loli)
Painwheel - Flexible, Human Science Experiment, Body/ Bone Deformation, Connected Weapon, Slave

Bloody Marie - Zombie, Undead, Skulls, Mass Murderer, Slave (Note: Possibly 13 - Too old to be loli)
Ms. Fortune - Dismemberment, Decapitation, Living Dismemberment/ Decapitation, Mutilation, Pet/ Slave (being a cat girl)
Valentine - Medical Themed Anything, Big Breasts, Empty Eye Socket - Possible, Mind Control, Torture/ BDSM, Sadist
Cerebella and Vise Versa - Big Breasts, Super Muscles, Super Fat, Fisting
Parasoul - Big Breasts, Large/ Multiple Objects, Torture/ BDSM,

Filia - Big Breasts, Bandage, Head Torture, Mind Control

No comments:

Post a Comment