Thursday, September 27, 2012

Still Belly Dancing, even though it might kill me!

I still have a lot of techs to learn, but I'm now taking with I already know and dancing to songs! It's important to get timing down. Even if you get a move wrong you have to keep time! I'm dancing to all speed of songs, even though I know I should stick to slow. I'll hurt something if I push it, but I can help it that this is so fun! It's dancing, after all!

My mind goes to the hip stuff first, but I'm going to try to work in the walking moves aside from the Al shimmy. I'm going to try to work in the camel walk move. Maybe the pelvic walk, too, but I don't like it as much with all that harsh tucking. For walking slower songs are best. Chest and leg stuff is good for intermediate speed, and hip stuff is for all speed, but you can go crazy of the fast songs.

I'm already thinking about showcase my talent in spring or Summer, if I'm ready by then... or if I'm not too shy to do it in person, in front of people.

~

I took a break from tarot cards today. I'm getting headaches from staring at the screen, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment