Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I read my palm in accordance to Aura Answers


http://www.aura-answers.com/palm.html

Heart line:
Broken: Trouble in relationships
Long: Co-dependent
Deep: Anxiety
Curved: You are a deep thinker

Head line:
Short: You are emotionally intelligent and intuitive
Deep: You have a strong memory for faces, names, details and numbers

Life line:
Forked: You will encounter a change or a diversion on your path
Chained: You have a number of purposes in this life

Fate line:
Long: Your fate has been destined from the day you were born until the day you die.
Faint: You are largely self-made
Forked: Your fate is karmically tied to the fate of someone else. (?)

~

I'm not giving this one much credit. I feel like it told my fate line better, but I disagree with the other lines. The line meanings are in contrast to the more accurate read on the other site. It was only a few seconds to do this, and it's very basic. It's no good if it's not accurate, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment