Friday, April 25, 2014

I have a jerb! SUPER APRIL UPDATE!

After so long, someone was finally chancy enough to hire me. I DON'T WORK FOR "PLAY IT SAFE" LAME ASSES! I'm finally employed, but I still have to look for more work, because reasons.

  • I'm bald, again. I'm going to go for a mohawk, and put the dreadlock idea down for a while.

  • I'm still dancing. I tried to record myself dancing, but the thing I use to record doesn't work anymore, so I need a new thing to successfully do so.

  • I'm still reading tarot, but I read more of my own. I'm going more into a spiritual path, these days. I've decided not the be so quick to open a portal to the spirit world, as I don't have a guide to how I will want to do so. That's all in the works.

That's it, for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment