Monday, April 6, 2009

Dropping the Bisex.

A friend said something to me today. Something about "It's life. Just let it happen". I actually had to think about that.

I try to be in control and dependable as possible. Some things i know I can't control ,but I don't think I've truly ACCEPTED that. Then there are some things that have just failed when left to me. I'm so use to failure and reject I let it because a part of me. Sometimes I get mad when little things happen ,and non-caring at bigger things.

I think I know everything about whats wrong ,and right with me ,but I get the feeling I just over think some of the details.

Well, I said all that to say I'm not bi. I don't care about your gender. I'm starting to like my friend more the more he comes around ,but not because he's a guy.I still want my next relationship to be with a girl ,because girls are smart. I'm slow ,stupid ,and stiff. Oh, the SELF-BASHING ,but it's true. I need something opisit of me ,and that's a PRETTY ,SMART, ACTIVE, GIRL.

Yeah ,I just said i don't care about gender ,but I'm not gonna lie about it. I prefer girls because I like boobs ,and soft hairless legs more then hairy bodies and penises.

I just talk alot of trash ,but when it comes down to it I might just end up one of those that's just thankful for whatever will accept me.
I'm not BI i'm PANA.

Time for me to get more loose... but I'm still not gonna be a slut ,or whore. I'm remaining with my V card until I find the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment