Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anti-gay REPORTED! *job*

I reported the guy for what he said. I tried to let it go and for a moment i thought i could've ,but when i went to work and saw him i got a headache sick to my stomach. Thankfully a supervisor asked me how things were going ,and I went ahead and told him I wasn't feeling good and why. I couldn't TELL him because the anti-gay was nearby so I wrote it for him. My side was instantly taken which was the exact opposite of what I thought would happen. I tried to swallow the whole thing down because I thought I would get looked down on, but another person said I did the right thing by reporting the offender. They offered to make him apologize ,but I said he can keep it because I know it wouldn't be meaningful. I may be slow at times ,but I'm not that stupid. Not saying the person thought that. It's just that's how THEY have things handled when they know agree it's wrong. They did tell the offender what was going on ,and he was quite silent for the day. I think the super talked to him ,but things really start happening Tuesday what he did was very serious. All the factors that go into it.

What if the person he told i was gay hated gay people and attacked me?
What if they got paranoid that i would try to do something to them and quit?
What if i have gotten so embarrassed i killed myself?
What if i got so paranoid something would happen to me i quit?

Not only that ,but i would tell people what happened ,and why i left. Things like that spread. I'm not gonna say no one would work for them ,because far from the truth. What i don't think is far from the trust is the place would get filled with other hateful people and it would become a horrid place to work. They would think of it as a haven for hate, and that's what it would become.

What if i got replaces with someone sexist against men? He would easily get reported for something very inappropriate ,and not only fired but probably thrown in jail.

I'm gonna bring all that up in the meeting I'm most likely gonna have to be in about this. I'll update if anything happens ,of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment