Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh, the GAY bashing goodness. *JOB*

I got gay bashed at work yesterday by some idiot. Supporting gay rights doesn't make you gay. I'M NOT GAY!

Anyway ,he asked me "What does 'partners' mean?" and I asked how he meant that scene the work can be reffed to alot of things. One of my examples was in legal matters gays have to reffer to their lovers as "domestic partners" and started the flip out! First he said being gay was illegal ,then yelled out to another anti-gay that i said something about gays in law matters. I said "Being gay ISN'T illegal" ,and he said it was to him ,and so did his anti-gay friend (who has used the word 'faggot' by the way. I was right there ,so I'm not mistaken). Later there was more pestering with them swearing i was hitting on everyone i was talking to or looking at INCLUDING HIM. At the end of the night he told the new person I'm gay ,tiring to offend me - no doubt.

I don't wanna go back to the job ,now that i'm basically gonna be the enemy but i don't think I have anyone on my side about this. I'm really pissed off ,but I'll give it another chance. If he does it again I'll report him for either verbal abuse or sexual harassment or BOTH IF POSSIBLE!

I'm hurt because the same thing happened to me in school ,but more action can be taking against someone when they're parents aren't involved. How about Sensitivity Training with no pay? Suspension would just be giving him days off ,and he wouldn't learn anything from it. No, maybe that's not right. He might learn not to fuck with someone just because they're a temp. I still have my rights. In the matter of rights we have freedom of speech ,i know ,but when when someone Else's rights infringing upon YOU'RE right you have the RIGHT to speak out about it. You can say anything you want ,just not to EVERYONE you want.

I still want to run away from this ,but if i do nothing will come out of it. He will think he has dominate word, and all gays and people that support gay rights are cowardous fucks. For my own sake ,i know not everyone agrees with me nor is everyone mature about it ,and i can't run just because of that.

If it bothers me enough today ,I'll go ahead and report him for saying that stuff. I'll be sure to tell them everything ,as i will have a list, and even suggest the punishment. I'm think I'm gonna be as much of a sadistic fuck about this as possible. The best part is I have witnesses ,and cameras to PROVE i have witnesses ,so they can't weasel out of it easily.

Time will tell on this issue ,but it won't take much. I never said I was intolerant. I'm very against haters!

No comments:

Post a Comment