Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WTF WOMAN!? - June 2nd *job*

Ok, i'm still upset my friend went to A-kin without me ,so i ranted alil at work when it came up again. I'm still gonna take those sexy pics ,but my boss suggested i just do in in my house (not really knowing the MEANING behind the situation). I did reconsider ,however. I mean ,i'm still gonna do sexy cosplay ,but not necessarily for revenge. I'm gonna take sexy pics in the house. I wanna do 'em naked but I don't want them getting out and stuff.

I'm just upset now ,so i might just let it go later. If they can't invite me somewhere then fuck them altogether. I'll have to find some new friends that go to events. It's just hard here because everyone is so STUPID. The friend that went is form New Mexico, not where i live. I don't really socialize with the people here much ,because -like i said- they're stupid.

ANYWAY, I said somethings ,and the boss said I shouldn't "hoes" about people i don't know. Later ,i admitted i was wrong ,but in the same respect I can the friend (i now detest) whatever i want because I DO know him. It was admitted I was right.

The thing is She told me take i shouldn't things like that ,but then later she said I look like I don't have any basic living skills ,like washing clothes.

DUDE, ALL MY WTF BELONGS TO THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment