Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'M OFF!

To find my dream girl.

~

Before you read below know this: I let the thing with my friend go. I was just mad and being immature. I'll be sexy for my own reasons ,not to get revenge. I don't even really like the person anymore ,so i'm gonna stop communication.

~

I'm looking up anime cons i can go to on http://www.animecons.com/

Use that site if you're looking for cons! IT'S AWESOME! It listed events ,and an interactive map! It has a forum ,and blah blah blah!


I didn't know LA had a con ,and it's in Lafayette! I've had an interest to go there ,and now I have a reason. I'll brush up on m French alil before i go! It's in late July ,and I donno if I'm gonna have enough money saved by then ,but if I don't I can wait. Cons go thought the year excluding December. I doubt I'll have enough money in July ,thinking more realistically, but I should have money in November. I should have enough money to go most anywhere by then ,and maybe a costume.

Side note: We have more then just one Con. The last one was in Baton Rouge in May.

I don't have a car ,nor can i drive ,but i'm good at getting gas money! If anyone minds me hitching a ride that's passing through Shreveport ,LA please let me know! I'm not all that excited about having to hop on the Gray Hound.

A shout out to those of JAMPcon, Kakkoi|con ,and Osakacon! It sucks Kakkoi got canceled this year. I hope the same doesn't have to happen to Osaka and JAMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment