Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last skim update of AUG 10!

Sister's back from Haiti. We're pissed at her cuz she didn't call us, so the pics better be awesome.




I'm a cashier/ drink maker/ sandwhich maker/ server/ dish washer at a localy owned cafe. I'm working for tips, and really like it there. I didn't think I'd be good with customers, but it was just me always having worse case senario in mind. I think I was made for the public! I can be polite without having to fake it, and feel l'm sucking up. I have 2 possible jobops in the wings. I'm look into them soon.



2 awesome place have left this sucky blackhole of a city. They've helpped me alot more than others in my young adult life, so far. I owe alot in paying it forward. All the awesome people leave here, so to truely be awesome I will do the same.



I buy milk with vit D! VIT D IS GOOD FOR YOU! DRINK IT!



I looked at the Kroger store sushi. 2 words: MOUTH WATERED! and DO WANT! We have alot of places that have sushi here, to my surprise. at least 6 or 7 resturant, and Kroger sale it in packs. In some places I know Wal Mart sales sushi... but I wouldn't suggest eatting it.



I'm turning my strom artist site into a showcase site. That just means no person stuff will be there, along the lines of journals or being social. That is what i will link people i meet offline/ irl to. My drama will be UNSEEN! Originally, that was going to be what paperdemon was for, but that 5 submission limit kills me, as you know. When I upload it's in bulk, so that's really lame.



I'm starting to think of what I want to do for my bday. It's on Sat this year, the day after mother get's paid, so there's little reason why i can't do something decent.



Movies NEW (to me) (in no order):



Slumdog Mill.



The Last Air Bender



Alice in Wonderland



The Other Guys



Princess Mononke



Observe and Report



Epic Movie





Newly finished anime series:



Final Fantasy UNLIMITED



Games to get (open for suggestion):



FF7: DoC (Vincent's game)



Team fortress 2 (when net's back on)



Persona 2 (highly suggested)



.Hack part 4 (To finish the saga)



.Hack G.U. (BIG MAYBE ON THIS)



Red Ninja



Some in Soul Cal



Game Boy Advanced games are hella cheap, if found so I'll randomly pick those. Pokemon is a must, before hand.



Concidering PSP (the new slide out in CLASSIC black) , PS3, XboX, and Wii (mother wants more then I)



Thinking about switching from Str8 Talk to Boost when this phone's warrenty is up spring of next year.





That's it. If you even clicked on this w/o reading the whole thing you're awesome.


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment