Monday, November 8, 2010

Christians love God more than other people.

I went into a christian chat room about my problem. i wasn't expecting to get help, but why not kill some time? When I got there one of the "heads" of the chat was telling someone to read the bible and trust god instead of going to the hospital about her dizziness and not sleeping for 3 days. She said her taste goes away when she takes her meds. The obvious suggestion would be to talk her doctor about it, but no. Come into a christian chat room. You clearly don't want help with your medical problem if that's your lead to the solution on your medical issue.

Anyway,

I told them about my problem, and they suggested I go to God. I was refereed to Jame 4 1 thru 15. I schemed it, and from what I saw it was some people people talking about cheating or something. It was ABOUT jealousy, but it didn't help. Ok, so some people a long time ago, in Africa were jealous and someone said something about God. What the fuck does that have to do with me?

Of cor' my trauma came up, about how I was scarred by "Christians" in the past. Still didn't help me with the issue I'm having now.

I understand they were helping in the way they knew how. It just felt really brain washed to me. It's clear I'm psychologically traumatized, and I will be for the rest of my life. Can i get help for my current problem NOW, tho.

I'll admit something: I want in there KNOWING they weren't going to help. I figured I'd reinforce why I don't like nor trust Christians. I didn't troll the chat, mind you. I asked for their advice, as people, and they went into how I was mentally scarred, how I should trust God and how he loves me. How can I trust God if I can't trust his people? Who follows is a representation of who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment