Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm gonna have 2 phones for alil bit

This and this

Both because of this and this

The Kyo Jax because the Kyo Loft. I don't have any remembered experience with Kyocera, so I'm going to see if I like the phone, itself.

I'm getting the LG 101 because it has Opera mini, as does both the Loft and Rumor Touch. I'm going to see if I can handle the browser.

Just the phones, in general, to switch from Straight Talk to Virgin Mobile. I'm sick of this damn Samsung, and I'm gonna smash it with a hammer, given i'm satisfied with Virgin's service.

Straight Talk is a huge inconvenience! It's only available at Wal Mart, and i don't live in walking distance nor do I have a regularly taken bus route to any Wal Marts. I've learned my lesson about getting a service that sales out of exclusive locations. The Samsung really wasn't worth the trouble, but I did what was best at the time. Now Virgin's stepped up, and I'm on broad with them!

If I decide against beating the hell out of the Samsung and riding the world of one less lame-ass device, I'll donate it, or maybe see what happens if I send it back to ST with it's warranty still going. I don't still have the ticket so it's looking about a good 90% chance of being brutally tortured.

When I'm done with the other phones I'll give them away. No fault or foul if I don't like Virgin's service, because I get the cheapest phones on the cheapest plan, to start off with. ST isn't expensive, but I don't make the money to be able to carry $45/ month on my own.

A service problem i have with ST is my network connection frequently getting lost. I don't have any set expectations with VM on this. I can only hope I'm going to better.

No comments:

Post a Comment