Saturday, October 30, 2010

I may as well say it. Out Loud.

Things between my mother and I are looking up lately!
I was always complaining about her attitude, but my wasn't really up to pare, either. I wasn't being fair. She has alot of stress factors, but I didn't want them to get to her. The way I was tiring to handle it was treating it like something that should be left outside, but when something bothers you so much on a daily bases and it's not easy to part with it it's going to get into your spirit.

Now I'm exercising a new method. I hug her, at least once every day. I can tell she's feeling better so far, and I'm less angry as well. She doesn't yell as much, but she'll fuss. That's to be expected, however. She's convinced the people she works with are all underhanded, back stabbing hell spawn. It's waring on her mind, and overall morale to stay there, but no other social working jobs pay as much as they do (around here).

We're just doing what we can, now. One day, and hug, at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment