Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A dream where I die. Haven't had one in a while.

I'm sitting on a bike, in a white place. It looks like it snowed, but there's not snow on the and I don't remember it feeling cold, or wearing anything making it look like cold weather. The streets are mostly empty, except for a few cars, one of them being a cop car. The cars are old fashion, but new.

I hear a noise coming from what looks like a movie place half a block away across the street from where I am. A police officer suddenly rushes out, say something to the people inside, then puts the gun at me with both hands, like I'm a threat. I think "He won't shot me. I haven't done anything" and I start to leave, then shoots me in the chest. I don't feel the pain, but I go down (side ways, like in real life. Not back, like in the movies). The officer and and some people rush over to me, seeming to check if I'm ok. I think "I'm too scared to die! I don't know what happens next!" and I die, then I wake up in the same position I died in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment