Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh, btw, I'm stupid. AFFECTION MIX!

I fell into "like" with someone over the net. We were talking for some time before I started to like him. I wouldn't fall for a jerk. It's just he wants to join the military. I feel stupid enough for liking someone I only know online, and I have this half-asses rebel thing, other things I don't like about the military. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't have anything to do with the killing. I'm not one of those people that believe we shouldn't have armed forces. I'm one of those people that believe if a person is willing to give up there life for their country the shouldn't be barred for sexual ori, education level (over age 21), and I also think we should go back to using prisoners as soldiers.

Going for someone over the net makes me feel like my face-to-face interaction is inferior. It's a "I feel for someone online because I have no way of feeling for someone irl" kind of feeling. I also feel like some of this is coming from the fact that I'm affection deprived, and there's little I can do about it.

I'd rather have fucked up dreams and dreams where I die than to have to go through this crap. It makes me feel really stupid to even have to think about this. I wish there was a way to get rid of it. I just want it all to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment