Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My 24th birthday

Today the weather was not only clear, but lovely! I went shopping, hung out (I do all the time), and I had a successful online chatroom meeting! It was an open chat, so it would have been sad if that failed! I'm very happy a lot of people wished me happy birthday! I got some gifts is year, and as happy as I am about that (naturely) that's not important. I'm glad I was safe and sounds, nothing bad happened, and people wished me happy birthday!

I've been reflating on my life a lot in the past few days or weeks, and I think it's something I'll be doing for a while. I'm not one to let where I am, and where I "should be" get me down too long. I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, and I'm content with that!

Have a good life, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment