Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Art about Dad and Me!?

I've come to the point where I want to get the hatred of my father off my chest, out of my mind, and expelled from my soul. The reasons why I hate him are as follows: He threatened to beat me for being bisexual. The abuses his current wife, and other kids (verbally, and mental. I don't know about bodily). He abandoned me (technically, I see it that way). He (tired his best) to ban me from drawing, and watching anime (which I did, and watched anyway).He will openly manipulate and humiliate with more wickedness, and call himself a "pastor" because he's suppose to be some sort of "pastor" in the military. Gaining power is important to him so he'll have more to control others with. He's a lair, a user, and an abuser. All good reasons to hate him, but I'm just tired of it. I'm feed up with putting my spiritual energy into hating someone that will not feel the effects of my hate. I want to exact revenge, but I know I won't be able to. It only frustrates me that I can't cause him any pain, for all the anger and hate he put into me. It can just come up in my mind, and I will suddenly be outraged and rate to myself, about any future scenario we could meet up in where I take the chance to humiliate and hurt him. I'll even dream about it, which can have mixed results. Where as I want to hurt him in face to face interaction, I know it would be better for me if I never saw him (alive) again.

I can't afford a professional to talk to so I got the idea maybe expressing these feeling through art will help move them out of my body. I'm thinking of it as "the energy I release into this work will move the energy out of me". The basic think to do would be to make art pieces, but I'm considering a comic. I'm feeling like a fantasy comic, based off real events (not only of him, but it might help with my bullying, too) but fantasy will make it more interesting for others to view. There are several ways to interpret these feelings. I wonder what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment