Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tarot reading, and belly dancing progress 9/22/12

I started a tarot journal for when I read the cards for myself. There's a lot to keep up with, so the suggestion of having a journal for this is a very good suggestion! I signed up to be a card reader on Google Chrome's Tarot Card app, and I've already got 2 readings under my belt! I'm very proud of myself, and I know I still have a lot to learn and I look forward to it!

I'm not even a week into belly dancing. and I already have a song I want to put together a routine to and show off! Now all I need is a cam, and a belly dancing outfit! The song I have in mind is Honeybee by Steam Powered Giraffe, but I might not do it. I don't want to be mistaken as someone in the band fandom. I'm newly considering Joker's "Untitled Rsn", but it requires fast movements and sharp jerks... WHICH WILL MAKE IT FUN! I have other songs in mind to record myself doing my normal spazzfire dance to! I don't need an outfit for that! With the belly dancing songs I'm considering more slow beats. I might even do Zapp and Roger's "Computer Love", with that being said.

As far as a cam goes, I'm going to see what I can do with my phone. The videos that record to the phone are 3GPP, and it's not easy to convert. However, when sent direct to the net, or a video site it's automatically reformatted. I'll see what I can do about a proper webcam, and video camera in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment