Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tarot reading, and Belly Dancing progress of 9/23/12

The Tarot App I have on GC wants to kill me. I'm a reader for free, and people love free so I get a lot of requests. I can honestly say I'm overwhelmed, and flatter. It's sad I have to reject some of them, but it's just too much at once, and they're removed around 24 hours. I just take a few at a time, so not to burn myself out. It is fun to read cards, but it's work, too. I see why people can charge some much for it. When I get a deck in real life, I doubt I'll ever be as busy as what's going on online - free or not.

I'm still having fun learning how to do all these dances with my belly! Really, it's more my knees, hips, feet, and chest, but it does effect my belly greatly!

My favorite moves:
Basic Egyptian! Omi! The Wheel! L arms and hip drops, with turn!

The moves I'm surprisingly good at:
Choo Choo Shimmy! The chest moves I've seen, so far.

The moves I'm bad with:
Piston hips, and hip drop and kick.

What I don't even try:
Barrell "turn". It's more like a spin. I have still have problems with my left and right, so that's effecting it.

I'm trying about getting into pole dancing, again. I have some factors against me: I can't get a pole in the place I live in now. I'm afraid of falling, and I get dizzy easily. I'll have to yet until I can pay to go to the studios that we have here (if they're still open), and hope they (still) do pole dancing. Hopefully, the next place I move to will have the space needed to have my own pole at home.

IN THE MEAN TIME, BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF BELLY DANCING, I still want to wait until I have a good cam and a basic belly dancing outfit to record and post on the net.... but I might not wait and do with what I have because I'm not pro anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment