Monday, April 6, 2009

CA vs FL!

FL

Well, mom's got another place she wants to move to. This time it's FL ,and more specifically JACKSONVILLE, FL.

Now, from what I know about FL it's nickname is "The State of Second Chances." With it's accordance of state laws people that have messed up or had problems in other states go there for a new start.

I don't feel like I've even had my 1st chance yet but I don't think I'm gonna get it here ,anyway.

She's looked into the place and she likes it. She wants to be close to the water, but she's not going to the Hurricane part. The part she wants to go to is NORTH FL, and the Jackson is an evac city, which isn't different from what this place is.


Cali

Unlike FL, I know at least 5 place there around : 3 rememberable online friends (that i can easily get back into connect with), 1 friend (ex-gf), and my one of my Uncles.

If I go I have to move in with my Uncle ,and his wife. THAT'S my problem. I don't know his wife AT ALL. He doesn't talk about her, I only know her name because my grandma said it and it's the same as my mom's,
and their own 7 year old daughter isn't even living with them right now. There's alot behind that I'll have to look into ,because I go stay with them. The wife's son died a while ago (some years, i think) so I've imagine she's distressed ,but I think it's too serious when you can't have your own child live with you. The problem is it has been explained to me ,and he wants me to come stay with him. I get there's a difference between a young adult and a young kid ,but I'm not going into some serious shit without knowing with going on. I need to know if I even want to deal with it ,first, because I'm clearly going to have my own problems. I love my uncle and all, but that's fucked up and I'm fucked up enough already.

It's very costly to live in CA, but from what I here there's a job EVERYWHERE ,even in times like this you can sell some weed or do something. There's no reason to be broke ,aside from your own stupidity. I don't want to pay $20 for a pack of socks ,but if I have the money it's no problem ,i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment