Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CONBADGES coming soon!

I'm come up with a new thing i wanna do... CONBADGES!

I won't start NOW ,but they'll be coming up soon and they will be FREE FOR FRIENDS! Or we can trade if you want ,but i'll be more on the picky side. I'm gonna wear them in public ,after all!

People that aren't my more personal online buddies will have to pay (when i get paypal) ,but don't worry. They'll be cheap! I really don't believe in charge ridiculous prices for something I love to do!

I can see WHY some people do it ,tho. They're so good they have to have high prices so not to get flooded by people.

However, we all know kills are worth ... MAYBE $5... maybe. I might charge 10 ,tho ,just for the hell of it. Still cheap, right? I need to buy stuff to do it with. *shrug*

If someone wants to guide me on the right way to do commissions ,please do. I don't want to get ripped off ,or anyone to think i'm ripping them off.

ANYWAY,

I was thinking about starting this weekend ,but i'm not sure. It will be a weekend soon ,tho.

I luv u GAIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment