Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh gosh! A NOT sad journal!

I went to class today! I got alil math done, and i fell good about that. I tried to give it to her ,but she'd rather check it while I'm there. I was tiring to give it to her after class to NOT have to go through that, but oh well.

I never seem to have much bad to say when i go downtown. This place sucks ,for the most part ,but not everything. This time of year some lil restaurants let guitarists place outside their places. I never go down without money ,cuz i feel bad if i don't give anything. I like that kind of stuff ,becuz it shows who we really are. Not just just a bunch of loud mouth ,rude ,ghetto, white trash ,and red necks. We're people with talent and skills. We're very extremely miss guided by a thieving ,corrupt government.

Not everyone can leave ,so those of us that remain have to make due. Right now ,i'm happy with the way things are. Change always hits me hard ,no matter how fast or slow it comes. It's scary ,but if it nots to be done just do it.

I think it's time for market ,so i'm gonna try to catch it, while listening to the guitarists! We have a old style market place downtown. People get there spring harvest and selling it. Yeah... OLDE SKOOL!

Now... i take shower ,change my bed sheets.. and maybe DDR if not a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment