Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm starting to feel alil better.

Some folks talked to me (net friends) ,and I'm calmer about everything. I can't i don't want to die anymore ,but I'm not as depressed. Someone told me they like my art. I think 2 people.. People out there actually like my stupid crap! XD That's awesome! I opened an art shop on Gaia (free ,of course) ,and people dumbrushed even tho i posted my MangaBullet where they can see what they're in for. I feel pretty good about myself.

Me and my mom are suppose to take some recyclables and clothes to some places ,but she bitched at me when i brought it up ,so I'll throw them in the car when she's not looking. She can take them when she gets tired of not being able to put anything in the truck. I won't talk to her again until I can figure out how to get back at her for making me feel bad. I'm still alil depressed because I haven't gotten revenge yet. It might be easier then I think. I could just let her be 300 lbs and over ,getting back at her and letting her eat herself to dead are 2 different things. I would rather her suffer then die. She has grandchildren for god's sake. That may not mean anything to her ,but it does to me.

Oh, what to do what to do? Until i think if something she will just be my spawn of resources. I'm sick of her attitude. She acts worse think a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment