Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm going back to work ,folks

I has another job! Well, i don't have it yet ,but I'll be working this week. I just hope I can last more then a day this time. It's gonna be through a different temp service. I'm going there tomorrow morning to fill out an app ,then i get the job over the "Hook up" from someone my mom works with.

I'm gonna stay with the temp service on this ,because i know it's another dusty dirty job. I'm gonna get my GED soon ,and when i do i'm gonna tell them to find something else for me. This job is gonna be sorting through computer parts ,instead of trash like last time. It's still gonna be a dusty and dirty job ,and I just can't do that for the rest of my life!

I would be counting/ sorting pills right now if it weren't for GREAT STUPIDITY! The pill people want a Driver's ID ,and I'm not a driver. WTF?! What's wrong with a normal State ID?! On the other hand ,if they're that illogical and bullshity i don't WANT to work for them.

If my first day(s) is interesting... I'll make a comic about it.

I just have the idea i'm not gonna like it becuz it's dusty and dirty work ,but it might actually be better. I'm glad it's not trash.

One check will get me some new headphones ,so if i don't last more then that i'll have met a different goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment