Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The JOB updated

Now i've been at my job for about a week and here's what i got.

After 2 days i had to take off becuz my wrist was KILLING ME. Mom got mad becuz my SISTER told her that i quit ,when she shouldn't have ANYTHING and let me explain to mom what happened. I don't think i'm gonna have the problem of her babbling anymore now that she's giving bad info already. I wasn't gonna quit that fast, but i wasn't going to go to work not being able to work.

I want to quit now ,tho ,but I'm not going to without a job to replace it with. No my mom and sister down have to come MILES to getting me and bring me. I'm also interested in LEAVING THE WAREHOUSES! Everyone here wants you to have some sort of exp before you work ,but how can you get exp if no one will hire you?! I think training is extra payment to the manager or something ,and if they don't get paid for it they won't do it.

I don't want to leave temp services ,tho, because they pay every week and that's not something alot of jobs do. I like getting paid every week. IT'S GREAT MOTIVATION, and very handy for someone going/ planning to go to school.

I do hope to be able to quit when i get my GED. Tho i don't like dealing with people that much i'd rather work in a store over the summer becuz it gets hot as fuck here. One of the people I work with said sometimes it gets so hot in there you can't breathe ,and that's very serious to me. I have problems breathing as it is. This job is already fucking up my wrist ,so I'm not letting my lungs take a fall. For now all i can do is take the day off when te temp gets high ,but days off aren't bad.

What makes all this worth bearing is the people I work with. They're very entertaining ,and usually friendly even tho there's alil drama going on right now. They're friendly and helpful to weak lil me. Of course i get teased like everyone else, and it's good to not be left out. It would be better if we could listen to music or something ,but hopefully my next job will be something that allows that.

In the meantime I have start getting my lunch ready now.

ILU GUIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment