Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ok, i'll take the FUCKING art classes

I can't stand it anymore.

I want to be a good artist....

Really, there's not such thing as "a good artist" ,in another person's opinion.

The difference in a "good" and "bad" artist if how they feel about their own work.

I would like to like my own stuff more often.

I get so discouraged because i think my own stuff is crap ,most of the time.

Of course i can't afford "classes" so I'll be photo-reffing, tracing (may as well say it) ,looking at tuts ,and getting how to draw books. Same thing ,really.

Some say photo reffing is fine. I thought tracing all together was "bad" ,but i have yet to see someone get banned for "photo reffing" - even when opening admitting to it.

I would like to do all this offline ,but i'm backed up too far on art stuff already. To make things worse I KEEP DRAWING WHICH ADDS MORE TO THE MESS! I still might go offline ,tho.

*shrugs and sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment