Monday, June 4, 2012

This is what's happening in June

It's LGBT Pride Month, and National Masturbation Month!

I found my personal scary side of the Skull Girls fandom. When I get done posting the fanfic I have already written on SGs, I'm going to take a break from fanning it, AND TUMBLR. It's gonna take A LOT of GUROchan, lesbian manga, and furries to heal these wounds. I'm gonna have to BATHE in it, for a while.

What I really don't like or understand is how everything in a fandom I don't like is done by an artist with a style I'm attracted to. It makes it so hard to look away, but what I'm looking at makes me want to throw myself out of a window. It's like a "I'M HITTING THE ESCAPE BUTTON, BUT IT'S NOT DOING ANYTHING!" Once upon a time the esc button was like the red "x" for your keyboard, and what I saw maybe me miss those days. This is also a big put off to voicing some of the story modes, if I ever feel like doing that again - that is.

I can focus more energy into LGBT Pride Month! I'm still thinking of things to do. I have a lot of time, so I'm taking it easy. My LGBT meets are online now, due to no in-person meet attends. I'm going to queer things up in my own way, aside from that. I haven't drawn any art yet, but that's in due time.

I'm looking for a job, and today was a more promising event than I'm use to. I'm not excited about the work, but the money will be a good motivation for as long as I can stand it. I'll be sure not to post anything stupid on a SNS, like so many others. I swear, technology makes some people very stupid.

That's all, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment