Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year, 2013! Reiki and Palm Reading now?!


So, it turns out I had the basic palm reading stuff I was looking for since I started looking for it. It pays to go through the saved bookmarks, doesn't it? It's much more of whole hand reading, than just palms - as I'm willing to learn all of it! I'm also going to become serious about taking up Reiki this year, but maybe more later, than sooner in the future. I'm also going to look into what rune reading is! I'm going to get back into refreshing my sign language, as I went so far as to put I know it on my resume! It's not that I don't know it, as much as I don't have anyone to sign to on the reg to keep it on my mind. Also, Spanish and Japanese. I'm going to get back into trying to do something with those.

I still haven't started my dreads, due to money issues. I'll have a big long fro if I don't do something it very soon! My hair is well enough past acceptable length to start them. I don't want my hair to random lock together, because I want my dreads an organized certain size. I'm still belly dancing, just not everyday. I think something seasonal is going on with me, right now. Also, I still feel like I'll be more into it when I get some belly dancing stuff. I'm going to look into Wiccan/ Pagan, UU, Buddhist items, as well.

I don't start off my New Year('s Day) with partying, and drinking (like I wanted), so I watched some anime! Neon Genesis Evangelion  to be exact. If I can't party and drink I may as well do heavy reflection on life. I didn't watch EoE, because I don't care for it. I finally read vol 2 of Megaman ZX, re-read NGE: AC (and it sucked just as much as it did the first time I read it - if not more, in retrospect , and I will soon re-start .Hack. I don't know why I'm still putting it off. Maybe there's only so much reflection I can take at once. I stay in celebrating the new year until the Chinese New Year celebration is over, so I have a lot of time to do everything that will make me happy, and bring in the new year like I want!

I want to take my GED test this month, but money issues might be getting in the way of that. Speaking of money, I'm still looking for work, but I know to enjoy my all this free time I have. I'm going to put some of it into a comic, that I'm looking to launch this month! If not this month, in the near future. The details on all that are in my LJ art blog.

That's it for now.

1 comment: