Wednesday, January 16, 2013

People, and The Peace of Mind Center saved me!


I was still in very much of a bad mood from what happened earlier with my event planning position. I went to class, because I knew if I had stayed home like I wanted to, I would have just moped about it all day and felt worse.
I went to class, hung out with some friends, and got a lot of math done. I also paid to take my test! I don’t go about things like something was wrong, so my pals unwittingly cheered me up. A student I dislike got kicked out. This isn’t the first this person has been kicked, and we wonder why they let them back in. They clearly don’t want their GED so they should stop being allowing to waste time and space at school. A much more determined, cooperative person could have their sit. That cheered my up some, too, tho.
After class I went to the cafe (oh, I don’t work there, btw), and hung out with someone I hadn’t seen in maybe 2 or 3 years! I was very happy to see them! They’re very helpful, and a good listener… and did I vomit my problem on them. I walked out with them as they were about to leave, and I told them I do palm and tarot reading now. I told them I only do it online, because I don’t have a deck. They told me about THE PEACE OF MIND CENTER, and took me over there!
The clerk in the store was polite and well knowledge on what I asked about, and made very helpful suggestions. It’s a small place -a store set up in a house- and OHFUZZ!!! They have TAROT CARDS! And, not just one or 2 options. They had 6 decks, and the clerk said they’ll have more decks in next month! They’re much more meta than Earthbound! This is a love-at-first-sight thing I’m having! Of course I put in to work there! I hope I get some sort of employment so I can shop there! Check ‘em for yourself!
To round up my day, I want for a short walk while I waited for my bus. I ran into my usually folks and got the “Where have you been? We noticed you were gone.” I have people that like me, and they notice when I’m away. I like that, but it’s not good to hang around the same people all the time. I have been out with other people.
So much went right today! I’m so glad people like me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment