Monday, September 22, 2014

InsideOutYS helping me fight homophobia!/ My birthmonth!

InsideOut Youth Services fellow-volunteers wrote on my arms to bring back to the homophobes where I live.

I can't think of anything snazzy to do for next month, so I'm going to use my new job to get out of the thing. I have parties to plan for, which is more important than anything involving my homophobic neighbors.

This Sept has been quite a month. I've done a lot more in a few days than I could ever get done back home. Colorado Springs always has something to do, even in the cold weather - they just take some of it indoors. My birthmonth had more hanging out than events, but next month I have to parties I'm trying to get to. This temp job I picked up came just in time! I don't know if I'll have time to make costumes . as they are themed parties, but I'll pay the cover if I don't.

Back to this month: I've been given a lot wonder gifts, and I've been giving myself great gifts. I've surrounded myself with a lot of kind people (none of which I deserve) that make everything so amazing! I've come far in my mental health, since I started a doctor last year. The greatest gift I gave myself this year was letting go on my anger. I still have angry habits to break, but they should fall quickly as I have nothing to fuel them with, anymore.

As for other gifts: I have  get people to be around, I went to some events, I got a phone case socks and food, and I talked to my family back home with a call instead of text messages. Really, a lot more happened than I kept up with. The important things stand out, and that's what matters.

Love,
Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment