Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Goodbye, old fri--fucker.

I've dropped a long time "associate" whom I use to call my friend, even though we never really were friends. I made a comment on how they used logic to be callous (or more so, boring) and that one sentence got a 10 page essay in reply, one sentence calling ,e "pretentious". Or course I didn't read all those messages, nor did I argue with them on the matter. The way I see it if someone can give me a paraphargh on what's been wrong with me through out the time we've known each other from one sentence of of a recent observation that means 1. They're still holding the past against me and 2. We're not friends, because anyone who is really my friends knows that they can just tell me when they disagree with my behavior. It's not like I can deny the label. I'm jerk of all trades, and I know it - not even gonna lie. And, I'm also SUPER tacky, in means of fashion. Mixing dark and light clothes, mixed socks, all the good stuff! Back to the point, with as expressive as I am and as "business originated" (boring) as they are  it was clear that "friends" was far from the title we should have ever used. It's sad to lose one known for so long, but all false relationships are to be dropped. No matter how old one is they are always too old for that. There's also the "You know what? You're right. But, still - forget you for calling me that." So "Out of my life, now. Bye." took place with no explanation to them, but I know why I did it, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment