Thursday, October 7, 2010

I had to make a new one!

I've been putting it off, forgetting about it, and not really caring about it UNTIL TODAY!

My Boss' friend was at the cafe, and i asked her to send me a video from there.

When she added me as her friend she watched my slide show... I was embarrassed, and I have no idea way.

She asked me a psychological question, and I answered, but the art was from last year. I don't think how I felt then is alot of how I feel now.

She said something about the way I did hands (in the event that i did them). I didn't think that deeply into it, but when she asked me the question I didn't stop to think about it before asking, like i should've. Alot of you don't know me from back in the day, but I just recently started drawing hands. I use to have alot of trouble with them, and I was very lazy about it. I thought the pic would be ok without them, and they did, to me. Now I draw them, and I'm fine with them.

This is the one she was.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxwj-YGB8ME

I made a new one, so if it ever comes up again hopefully, they'll be some changes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7QqVWvjXB0

I'm glad this happened, tho. I thought I wanted to go get counseling, but it turns out I'm too scared to. I don't want to share my issues, like i use to. I use to actually want help, but now I'm scared of having to go back to the mental hospital. To someone like me, that place is as close to jail as i'll ever went to get.

The lady is nice to have around. She didn't mean any harm. I have my own issues. She just happened to one of those people that can "read" art, because she's an artist and musician, herself.

I'll get over some of my humps one day... Or they'll drive me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment