Thursday, August 14, 2014

I'm now apart of the couch surfing community!

When one door closes another one surely opens! I've recently been (emotionally) kicked out of a "community", and shortly after I met someone from couchsurfing.org and I'm apart of a bigger and better community!

I met a Turkish person who is very well traveled, as they've been a traveler and a couch surfing for only a little time, but has been a lot of places. Naturally, I was on the "You know so much stuff! Tell me your stuff! I want to know all the things!" We went to a cafe, a large park, the Citizens Project office, and to their college's campus - for they have a meeting there, after our meetup.

It was so much fun. I was very nervous about meeting someone new, but we're hanging out again soon, so I guess I'm ok. I'm very happy as I not feel like an office part of the CS.org community, and I'm very honored to be apart of such a large, diverise, well-trusted collodge of people!

No comments:

Post a Comment